• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How high will it go? Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 on ebay

132 posts in this topic

Not mine unfortunately, but cool none the less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Incredible-Hulk-181-1974-CGC-Graded-9-8-WHITE-PAGES-/350383291289?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

So what do you think the final bid will be? And how badly will the miss wrap hurt the final sales price?

My guess is it ends up at or a little over $9,000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Incredible-Hulk-181-1974-CGC-Graded-9-8-WHITE-PAGES-/350383291289?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

So what do you think the final bid will be? And how badly will the miss wrap hurt the final sales price?

That would be a HUGE drop-off from the high...

At 9k, someone is going to need stitches . . .

that back ground is simply awful :S & wow I don't think it will go for that much ... maybe in the $1000 range though how many people are out there now days that can really spend $9000 on a comic book ?

that back ground is simply awful :S & wow I don't think it will go for that much ... maybe in the $1000 range though how many people are out there now days that can really spend $9000 on a comic book ?

Ummmm.... I'll take FIFTY at a grand a pop. GPA's LOWEST recorded sale since 2004 is $11950. Even at 9K, that would be brutal... I think with White pages, this book will make 13 to 14k.

:roflmao:

Ummmm.... I'll take FIFTY at a grand a pop. GPA's LOWEST recorded sale since 2004 is $11950. Even at 9K, that would be brutal... I think with White pages, this book will make 13 to 14k.

(thumbs u

:roflmao:

+1 on that :screwy:

GPA has the high this year selling for 21k. Another most recent at 17k. Then two weird ones at 11k and 13k...My guess is this won't reach the reserve price.

If it doesn't sell at 10k or higher that's going to be bad for those other 34 people who own that book in 9.8.

How many 9.6`s could you buy with that or 9.4`s? hm

Makes you wonder.

How many 9.6`s could you buy with that or 9.4`s? hm

Makes you wonder.

That's not how some people think.