• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Used BCE Silver/Golden Age Mylar Time-Loks

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but since they're Silver Age supplies I figured I'd be okay...

I have 189 (mostly) used Bill Cole Enterprises Silver/Golden Age Mylar Time-Loks for sale (product info can be found here), and here are the details about them:

• All of them (except for 15 or so) have been used for anywhere from one to nine years
  • Each of them was used to store one and only one comic for this length of time
  • They were always used in conjunction with a BCE Life X-Tender backing board
  • Their approximate dimensions are 7-7/8" x 10-3/4" with a 1-3/8" flap, and they're 4-mil thick

Since I have an odd number of them, I figured I'd sell 180 and throw in one free for every 20 that someone buys.

Okay, now on to the pricing...

These babies run $1.10 each when they're new, so I'm asking the following for them:

• $0.50 (50 cents) each if you buy up to 20
  • $0.45 (45 cents) each if you buy up to 50
  • $0.40 (40 cents) each if you buy up to 100
  • $0.35 (35 cents) each if you buy 101 or more

I will charge the exact amount for shipping, and this will be determined by how many of them you buy. For example, if you live in the United States and bought all of them, the shipping cost could run up to $14.50 via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail.

Please let me know if I'm out of line with my pricing, as this is the first time I've ever sold something like this...

Thanks!

Art