• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primer 2 CGC 9.6 WHITE Pages - $159 Shipped!!

29 posts in this topic

Three books for sale - shipping is included in the price inside the US - will be a slightly discounted rate elsewhere.

First :takeit: wins - prices will be rock bottom and will not be reduced further.

HOM 191 hm

Next up - House of Mystery 191 CGC 9.4 OWW - $115 shipped ($95 shipped Paypal Personal)

**I bought this one raw from Bill - take a wild guess at what he had it graded at? NM OWW. Spot on as usual (you should be a CGC grader Bill

**Sweet copy - with an awesome Neal Adams cover - I hate to see it go but I need some cash

hom191.jpg

House of Mystery 191 CGC 9.4 OWW - $85 shipped - ($75 shipped paypal personal) **the price I paid raw!

:takeit: at $75 shipped paypal personal

Ok one more - and its a cool one

Primer 2 CGC 9.6 White pages - $215 shipped (Paypal personal = $195 shipped)

primer2.jpg

HUGE PRICE CUT :news:

Limited 24 Hour price only - offer ends tomorrow night at 11pm

$$175 shipped ($159 shipped with paypal personal only)

I thought this would move right away - GPA low is $158 - with free shipping this is the lowest price out there.

You should have posted in the Copper Age forum. These Gold and Silver Age buyer just don't appreciate these books enough.

:insane:

I thought this would move right away - GPA low is $158 - with free shipping this is the lowest price out there.

You should have posted in the Copper Age forum. These Gold and Silver Age buyer just don't appreciate these books enough.

i wasn't planning on listing the book - I didn't want to get yelled at for starting a different thread.

I tried posting one in the Copper forum at around the same price with no takers.

I don't think people realize how important of a book this is. This is definatly one of the Top 10 keys of that era. Plus it's a harder to find in 9.6 and up due to the black cover and lower production values that Comico used at the time.

I tried posting one in the Copper forum at around the same price with no takers.

I don't think people realize how important of a book this is. This is definatly one of the Top 10 keys of that era. Plus it's a harder to find in 9.6 and up due to the black cover and lower production values that Comico used at the time.

Well it looks like you were asking $190 shipped. Most of these books have OWW pages as well - so I'd be really surprised if someone doesn't buy this at GPA low with free shipping AND with White pages. :wishluck:

Well it looks like you were asking $190 shipped. Most of these books have OWW pages as well - so I'd be really surprised if someone doesn't buy this at GPA low with free shipping AND with White pages. :wishluck:

I'd be willing to bet if you dropped that book to $140 shipped it would sell in less than 30 seconds.... :idea:

You should have posted in the Copper Age forum. These Gold and Silver Age buyer just don't appreciate these books enough. hm

I'd be willing to bet if you dropped that book to $140 shipped it would sell in less than 30 seconds.... :idea:

hm