• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primer 2 CGC 9.6 WHITE Pages - $159 Shipped!!

29 posts in this topic

I thought this would move right away - GPA low is $158 - with free shipping this is the lowest price out there.

You should have posted in the Copper Age forum. These Gold and Silver Age buyer just don't appreciate these books enough. hm

:insane:

I tried posting one in the Copper forum at around the same price with no takers.

I don't think people realize how important of a book this is. This is definatly one of the Top 10 keys of that era. Plus it's a harder to find in 9.6 and up due to the black cover and lower production values that Comico used at the time.

Well it looks like you were asking $190 shipped. Most of these books have OWW pages as well - so I'd be really surprised if someone doesn't buy this at GPA low with free shipping AND with White pages. :wishluck:

I'd be willing to bet if you dropped that book to $140 shipped it would sell in less than 30 seconds.... :idea:

hm

hm