• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 158

10 posts in this topic

I see a few stress lines, especially above the lower staple. Slightly rounded corners and a possible ding in the lower left? Also the back cover shows some light soiling and visible spine stress lines. I think this is 8.0! Possible 8.5 in hand?

How bad is the indent on the BC lower edge center and is that a crease on the inner side of the cape of dust from the scanner?

Sorry, photobucket is reducing the resolution of the scans. The indent on BC lower edge center is not as bad as it looks in the scan; however, just to the left of that is a curved line that looks sort of like a very light "impression crease" as if someone wrote on a piece of paper on top of the comic. Also, it is a crease (perhaps printer's crease) on the inner side of the cape on FC. Also, there are a few more of these types of "creases" on the FC, most apparent around the "REST IN PEACE DAREDEVIL" and the cross on the ground by the empty grave. I was thinking with these defects, it was about a 7.5. However, I'm not sure if the "creases" are printer's creases or the result of water damage. The inside of the front cover looks clean, so hopefully that would rule out water damage. But how do you tell if a comic has water damage?