• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steel City Con Report - 2010

90 posts in this topic

Yet another con report from me. This one contains significantly less FAIL then previous reports.

Here are links to past con reports:

Summer 2010

March 2010

Arrived a week too early for a Con

My first Buffalo Con report

Cleveland 2009 If you are going to read any of these, read this first. Classic Flea involvement.

IMG_1658.jpg

:ohnoez: OH MY GOD THERE IS A SAILOR MOON POSTER IN THE LOWER RIGHT HAND CORNER.

Seriously, I want it. :(

My daughters were insane for Sailor Moon a few years back. Every picture I ever took from that era has them posing as Sailor Moon.

lol

:ohnoez: OH MY GOD THERE IS A SAILOR MOON POSTER IN THE LOWER RIGHT HAND CORNER.

Seriously, I want it. :(

Sailor Moon? (shrug)

If you notice there are two Japanese cartoon posters. One is Card Captor Sakura, the one next to it is Sailor Moon. The girl in the blue outfit with blue hair is Sailor Mercury. I believe that one to be a poster from the first season of the show (from 1991), and those are pretty hard to find.

400_1210998286_sailor-moon.jpg

Roy, I'm still gaga for Sailor Moon stuff! :shy:

Whoa, I just had a dial-up flash back looking at that picture.

Pretty cool after I read your caption.

A dealer got me a badge so on a whim I drove down.

Cool Lego Spidey at the entrance.

IMG_1643.jpg

There was also a Lego Darth Vader.

IMG_1667.jpg