• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at this Heritage 9.4!!! Damaging the Hobby!!!

24 posts in this topic

Youre selling your CGC books??? Okay then....how much for the whole lot of JOES?? I told you Id be right on you about them! You must have known Id respond to a post like that!!! smile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

Suddenly I feel the urge to sell all of my CGC books.

That makes two of us. If this kind of stuff continues, I'll be opening the flood gates, except for my (strict) reasonably accurate Overstreet flawless 9.4's that can't even be compared the the subject book.

Don't worry either, they're be a truckload of brainwashed types that would follow the herd regardless buying up all these grades even if the books have holes in them and they're 9.2's. Some of these posters seem to spend more time praying & worshiping cgc than they probably do spending time with their families or at church thanking the Almighty that they have comic books in the first place.