• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prehero Cover Contest: AA + AAF

Cover Contest:Amazing Adventures and Amazing Adult Fantasy  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Cover Contest:Amazing Adventures and Amazing Adult Fantasy

29 posts in this topic

Lots of good ones here, but had to go with AAF 13! CLASSIC! :headbang:

(thumbs u

A real Kirby/Ditko battle here with Ditko as the clear winner! To be fair, its not Kirby's best work matched against some great Ditko covers, with #9 + #13 being the best. And it seems by the voting that you all agree! Voting ends tonight at 10 Eastern. What should we do next, JIM or ST?

Maybe Journey's next? The last two series will be very, very tough.

I vote for JIMs next...are you going to do all 1-82 Rich? LMK if you need help with the scans...

I just checked here but they don't have the JIMs to search for??!! (shrug)

Might be hard to find all the scans for issues 1-49...but I have quite a few... (thumbs u

Tom

I vote for JIMs next...are you going to do all 1-82 Rich? LMK if you need help with the scans...

Might be hard to find all the scans for issues 1-49...but I have quite a few... (thumbs u

Tom

JIM's will be #50-82. Style + time period wise that falls into the same niche as TTA and TOS. Just like ST's will be #72-100.

Tom

JIM's will be #50-82. Style + time period wise that falls into the same niche as TTA and TOS. Just like ST's will be #72-100.

I hope you'll reconsider and do ST 67-100.....those are generally considered to be the pre hero monster books....I'd hate to see the awesome Sphinx cover from ST 70 left out (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u