• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD8

15 posts in this topic

just picked this up at a killer price to replace my vg/f

pretty solid book all around

dirt on FC by stiltys head.

I've always loved this book. 1st app of possibly the lamest super villain ever lol...

... STILT MAN ! lol

opinions appreciated

dd8f.jpg

dd8b.jpg

A tough call but I'm going to go a bit lower ... using a bit of guess work.

The top half of the book is an 8.0 but there's fair abrasion on the bottom front left and right corners and a clear bump visible on the back -- perhaps even the beginning of a spine split at bottom -- hard to say how much the "u" shape of the abrasion has dug in (?).

The front right of the cover looks a bit edge worn -- often seen better when the cover is opened and viewed from the inside -- perhaps as evidenced by the tiny tear by the clouds (just a guess on this, however). (shrug)

I'd say it could be a 6.5 given what the scan suggests. :shy:

But a beautifully presenting book for the technical grade. (thumbs u

A tough call but I'm going to go a bit lower ... using a bit of guess work.

The top half of the book is an 8.0 but there's fair abrasion on the bottom front left and right corners and a clear bump visible on the back -- perhaps even the beginning of a spine split at bottom -- hard to say how much the "u" shape of the abrasion has dug in (?).

The front right of the cover looks a bit edge worn -- often seen better when the cover is opened and viewed from the inside -- perhaps as evidenced by the tiny tear by the clouds (just a guess on this, however). (shrug)

I'd say it could be a 6.5 given what the scan suggests. :shy:

But a beautifully presenting book for the technical grade. (thumbs u

What he said, it looks great but we're picky.

(thumbs u