• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Timleys, and one DC tonight. 1 Day Only.

9 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins out.

Paypal Only.

Free Priority Shipping insured to US residents.

Selling at cost basis on these.

1 Day Only (Closes tomorrow night at 11PM EST)

First Book:

Marvel Mystery Comics #14 CGC 2.5

2nd appearance of the vision. Interior full page ad for Human Torch #1.

Very nice WWII cover!

Grade: CGC 2.5 with Cream to Off-White Pages.

$499 Shipped

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics #18

Incredible Schomburg cover!

Grade: CGC 1.8 with Brittle Pages. Moderate (A) restoration - glue on spine of interior wraps, spine splits sealed, reinforced, staples replaced.

I am shocked this book only received a 1.8 as it appears more like a 5.0 when compared to other CGC'd books, I assume the grade might have been greatly affected because of the restoration and staple replacement. But still its a great displaying book for the fraction of the cost.

I got it for a deal and I'm selling it for a deal:

$299 Shipped.

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

Flash Comics #3 - DC Publications 1940 - 3rd appearance of Flash and Hawkman

An incredibly tough to find and ultra cool GA comic. Featuring just the 3rd app of Flash and Hawkman!

Grade: Fair (1.0) 100% complete and un-restored. The covers and 1st wrap are detached and split. The covers and 1st wrap have been married to the interior.

I had a coverless Flash 3 missing the 1st wrap and then bought a Flash 3 missing the 3 centerfolds with a detached cover and detached1st wrap and made my very first complete book with this one. It was a perfect match on this one. :grin:

$315 shipped.

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

the flash is just great; one of my 5 fave d.c. covers. the only d.c. i own simply for wanting the book.

It is a great cover and some nice early Hawkman and Flash reads inside as well! A top notch early DC.