• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How lame am I...?

How lame is RMA?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. How lame is RMA?

31 posts in this topic

I voted you 1, I fear, only because you made the thread yourself. Had someone else made the thread about you? Would have been a 10. Such is the fate of the lame self-threader. I weep for them - for them all! :cry:

:hi:

That's ok....I've got 29 votes at the top...and naught but 9 elsewhere!

:cloud9:

Mmm mmm MMM. 39 votes so far!

:luhv:

Maybe you could start an entire forum dedicated to nothing but yourself? (shrug)

That way you could delete all the other pesky threads that didn't have you as centre of attention. (thumbs u

Maybe you could start an entire forum dedicated to nothing but yourself? (shrug)

That way you could delete all the other pesky threads that didn't have you as centre of attention. (thumbs u

hm

You know, that could work....

hm

You know, that could work....

Do it!