• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDonalds Condemned For Marvel Happy Meals

73 posts in this topic

Political correctness has ruined society :ohnoez:

Be sure to pick up your cutesy animal with a handbag toy. :baiting:

I don't get it (shrug)

From the group's complaint:

McDonald’s relentlessly perpetuates the worst gendered stereotypes with its Happy Meal giveaways. During the current promotion, boys get violent action figures with their burgers and fries, while girls are offered cutesy animals that, bizarrely, come with hand bags.

Political correctness has ruined society :ohnoez:

Be sure to pick up your cutesy animal with a handbag toy. :baiting:

I don't get it (shrug)

From the group's complaint:

McDonalds relentlessly perpetuates the worst gendered stereotypes with its Happy Meal giveaways. During the current promotion, boys get violent action figures with their burgers and fries, while girls are offered cutesy animals that, bizarrely, come with hand bags.

Oh now I get it doh!lol

Man are they gonna be pissed when the Walking Dead Happy Meal gets released.

They will change it around a bit so to be politically correct.

The zombies now eat tomatoes.

I wonder what they'd eat if the zombies looked like Rosie O'Donnell?

I can't say.

...for the sake of getting a strike. hm

KidsatMCDs.jpg

My Kids love the new toys. We have Iron Man, Wolverine (best) and Human Torch! And my daughter gets her cute animal thingy.

We usually don't get McD's much but the last 2 weeks we have been out together alot and its very convenient (and I don't think the white meat chicken nuggets are going to kill my kids!)

KidsatMCDs.jpg

My Kids love the new toys. We have Iron Man, Wolverine (best) and Human Torch! And my daughter gets her cute animal thingy.

We usually don't get McD's much but the last 2 weeks we have been out together alot and its very convenient (and I don't think the white meat chicken nuggets are going to kill my kids!)

I don't know, they look a little prone to violent outbursts in that photo. :baiting:

(OK, maybe they just look really happy).

Lame. Checked out their website, and there's a contact number...Just sayin'...I don't get too political, but when the ultra conservative/ religious right or whoever starts messing with comics it reminds me of Mallrats.

You think just cuz a guy reads comics he can't start some mess?

We have them all. Captain America and the Hulk look the best. Torch was OK but he doesn't stand up.

They sure beat the air bender junk. I don't remember hearing complaints about kids shaving their heads and painting arrows on themselves.