• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PEP #22 COVERLESS ON EBAY GOES FOR $3356! WOW!

35 posts in this topic

PEP #22

Was anyone else watching this auction on ebay that ended on Aug 6th 2010? I was in touch with the seller and the seller was thinking that it would maybe end around $1600, I figured a little higher but I did not expect over $3300. In my opinion this is one of the hardest comics to locate!

A Pep #22 cgc 2.0 sold in 2006 for $8500, does anyone have any thoughts on what that 2.0 would go for now?

My thoughts are the same!

Do you know of any other Pep 22`s that have exchanged hands since the 2.0 sale, auction or privately?

I know of at least 4 maybe 5...but that is the key, the generally change hands privately (thumbs u

My thoughts are the same!

Do you know of any other Pep 22`s that have exchanged hands since the 2.0 sale, auction or privately?

I know of at least 4 maybe 5...but that is the key, the generally change hands privately (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Although they changed hands privately do you have any info on those private sales that you can share here on the boards such as the grade, how much it sold for and roughly what year?

I am trying to gather some info on Pep #22 sales and as you know there is not much info out there.

Thanks!

Although they changed hands privately do you have any info on those private sales that you can share here on the boards such as the grade, how much it sold for and roughly what year?

I am trying to gather some info on Pep #22 sales and as you know there is not much info out there.

Thanks!

unfortunately little I can provide in way of details, as all sales were private and the parties wish that info to remain that way :sorry:

There was a CGC 7.5 that sold for $70K a couple of years ago IIRC. I believe it's listed in last year's Overstreet.

Is there any speculation what the Church copy grades out at?

a C lol