• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #112 Fan Club

17 posts in this topic

Hello out there F.F #112 fans. The reported sale of F.F#112 on page 148 in Overstreet annual price guide #40 of a CGC 9.6 copy selling for $24,017!!! says it all. Imagine if it were a 9.8 copy what it would have sold for???

Hello out there F.F #112 fans. The reported sale of F.F#112 on page 148 in Overstreet annual price guide #40 of a CGC 9.6 copy selling for $24,017!!! says it all. Imagine if it were a 9.8 copy what it would have sold for???

It's a typo. That's what a 9.8 sold for. It's even reported on GPA.

It's a typo. That's what a 9.8 sold for. It's even reported on GPA.

Correct. It even started a major storm here on the boards since it was sold by a board member to a dealer.

I have interest in it, but not for anywhere close to that price... I was just looking at GPA figures for that book before I found this thread, and can't believe how much that book has gone up in price since '06. Guess I'll have to wait for my copy.