• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS...Tales to Astonish #93 - CGC 9.2 Classic Hulk/Surfer CLOSED - SOLD

15 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I really hate to part with this book, but must stay focused on what I am collecting, and although I really like this book, it doesn't really fit into my collection, so I thought better of it and am making it available to a fellow board member who might like to add it to their collection. Will give it a try here first before packing off to eBay etc. So here goes. First person to post this guy... :takeit: in the thread takes the book. Individuals on the probation list are not welcome to shop here (tsk) .

Title: Tales to Astonish #93 (1967 Marvel Comics)

Grade: CGC Graded 9.2 Modern Blue Label

Pages: Off-White to White Pages

CGC #: 0700078014

CGC Case: Like new condition

Description: Classic Silver-Age Incredible Hulk vs Silver Surfer cover and story. Excellent colours and well centered. Popular Silver-Age cover.

Manipulation: None while in my possession. This book has not been pressed while in my possession and I originally did not purchase the book as pressed.

Notes: I have provided two pictures here from my digital camera showing the book - one with the flash on and one with the flash off. Unfortunately I do not have a scanner and can only take digital pictures. Book is in my possession and available for puchase.

Price: Asking $495 USD shipped (to anywhere in Canada or continental USA). Includes insurance, tracking and delivery confirmation. Ship to USA or Canada only. May consider offers...PM me for consideration of your offer. I package very well. Will provide tracking info once book ships to buyer.

Terms: Cheque, money order (allow to clear) or Paypal (confirmed address only).

References: I have bought and sold a number of books off the forum with no hitches, although I am not a frequent poster and I am not on the probation list :grin:.

So here we go. This picture is more representative of the book...the "white blotch" is the reflection caused by the camera flash.

img0333jc.jpg

Thanks for looking and have fun collecting... (thumbs u

Don't make do it............................................................................................................................................................................. :shy:...............................................................................................................................................................okay I can't resist last one for the evening. :banana: