• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Cal Comic Con

72 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

Breaking News!!!! "Whilce Portacio" will be attending the So Cal Comic Con!!!!!!

That's right everyone Whilce Portacio famous artist of such books as X-men, Wolverine, Batman, Darkness, Spawn,etc... And one of the founding fathers of Image Comics will be there. Don't miss this opportunity to meet the man himself! Also if you would like, me and Joel are excepting submission for this.

More news to follow with dealers list and other artist. (thumbs u

Hey Everyone,

Here is are Current Roster of Dealers and Artist coming to the So Cal Comic Con on November 6th! I will have more additons on the Artist section to come. (thumbs u

Dealers

Spare Bedroom Comics

NewComix.Com

Terry's Comics

R&K Comics

Southern California Comics

Steve Wyatt - Super-Con

Angelo's Comics

High Tech High

Fingerprint Ink Comics

Mike's Collectibles N Stuff

Don Miller Comics

Ron Chase Comics

San Diego Comics

Carpet Bomb Comics

Desert Wind Comics

Comic Gallery Comics

Top Cow Comics

Artist

Whilce Portacio

David Miller

Various Artist from WildStorm Comics

Various Artist from Top Cow Comics

Hey Everyone,

Well me and Joel Elad are putting are collective minds together to put our own show on. We would welcome all of your input and hopefully see some of you there. There are space available if anyone wants to set up. Just PM me or give me a call (see flyer below). You can also follow us on Facebook at So Cal Comic Con.

Also my local paper did a story on us check it out here: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/oceanside/article_7558ab8e-fdbe-5370-860b-43cc3a0ade9a.html

sOCAL.png

that's an awesome advertising card! cool idea with the SS on the shore. (thumbs u

The raffle drawings will be in the afternoon, spaced out on the hour or half hour. I imagine the final raffle will be at either 4 or 4:30 pm. We're getting some GREAT donations for raffle prizes: comics, CGC signed comics, original art... Announcements (and pics) will be posted as the show gets closer.

Joel

:news: Okay everyone I just recieved some major news!!!!!

Thanks to Chandler of Desert Wind Comics, I am happy to annouce that "Bob Layton" will also be attending the So Cal Comic Con! I here from a source there will be some Sketch and SS opportunities. (thumbs u

Thanks to Chandler of Desert Wind Comics, I am happy to annouce that "Bob Layton" will also be attending the So Cal Comic Con! I here from a source there will be some Sketch and SS opportunities. (thumbs u

When SOT says there is a buzz going it's because there is. :whistle:

Hey Everyone,

Well me and Joel Elad are putting are collective minds together to put our own show on. We would welcome all of your input and hopefully see some of you there. There are space available if anyone wants to set up. Just PM me or give me a call (see flyer below). You can also follow us on Facebook at So Cal Comic Con.

Also my local paper did a story on us check it out here: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/oceanside/article_7558ab8e-fdbe-5370-860b-43cc3a0ade9a.html

sOCAL.png

that's an awesome advertising card! cool idea with the SS on the shore. (thumbs u

I pick out a couple of charaters for the card but my friend put all my ideas together. If anyone wants his info I am happy to give it out. (thumbs u

When SOT says there is a buzz going it's because there is. :whistle:

Man! you need to stop drinking... that's why your buzzing lol

No really, thanks for the support John (thumbs u

Good news, everyone! We're happy to announce the following artists from Wildstorm Studios are also planning to attend:

Richard Friend

Joel Gomez

JJ Kirby

Michael Lopez

Livio Ramondelli

We've got our own Artist's Alley going on! For those of you interested in getting a sketch cover done by one of these fine talented artists, watch for details. :)