• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Disney, Duck, Mouse etc; Sale Lo to Mid grade 30%+ off OPG

18 posts in this topic

Okay so I'm going to try this again. I have quite a bit of Dell, Whitman and GK stuff I'd like to sell. Not that I don't like them, I'm just needing money and space sooooo.

I have already made a couple of sales on here with no lynch mob showing up at my house, so buy some books.

First :takeit: wins.

Shipping:

Media Mail Boxed will be $5 for first book and .50 each additional book in US

International will be exact cost to your location

Will also ship Priority if you prefer

Paypal,MO,Check whatever works for you

A few tonight and more to come, here goes

Uncle Scrooge & Donald #1 reprints FC #386

Coverless 1.0 complete $2

good for restoring another copy maybe?

Actually, it looks like it's missing the first page. But someone will still get 98% of the FC #386 story, plus (if I'm not mistaken) the great FC #29 story, "Mummy's Ring". Can't go wrong for $2. (thumbs u

Uncle Scrooge & Donald #1 reprints FC #386

Coverless 1.0 complete $2

good for restoring another copy maybe?

Actually, it looks like it's missing the first page. But someone will still get 98% of the FC #386 story, plus (if I'm not mistaken) the great FC #29 story, "Mummy's Ring". Can't go wrong for $2. (thumbs u

Good lookin out, I'm counting 47 single pages. The cover which is complete on the back is obviously gone on the front, but I see no indication of any more missing pages. I'm thinking the first page would have been on the inside of the FC which would bring the page count to 48 single pages. OPG doesn't give a page count either, but I think your right in saying 98% complete. I'll edit it

thanks (thumbs u

I'm thinking the first page would have been on the inside of the FC which would bring the page count to 48 single pages.

Yep, you're correct... first page was printed on the inside front cover, so that's the only one missing.

(No prob!)

I was lead to believe there would be mouses (mice?) :baiting:
yea I've got some more stuff to post including some Mickey stuff, but between school and looking for a job I've had a little less time than I would like to post stuff. Hang tight and I'll get the rest of the books posted soon.