• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Love Comics (& 16 Marvel/DC Slabs just added)

168 posts in this topic

All DC Romance. All DC Love Comics. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:luhv:

:takeit: wins the girl. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

paypal (no personal option please), check, mo, cash. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

$5 USPS Priority Mail BOXED for up to 4 books within the US. International to be determined. Other options available upon request. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No questions asked return policy. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

*****SHIPPING FOR THE NEWLY ADDED SLABS WILL BE $7 EACH WITHIN THE US VIA DOUBLE PRIORITY BOX*****

I'm in the mood for love, simply because you're near me! Funny but when you're near me.... *smack* ok I'm back now.

Read all 7 books of the Foundation Series, Mr Seldon.

I'm in the mood for love, simply because you're near me! Funny but when you're near me.... *smack* ok I'm back now.

They were awesome, were they not? Now read "The Mote In God's Eye" it's a trilogy, forgot who wrote it.

Add these to the pile :takeit:

Secret Hearts 112 VG/F $5

Young Love 65 F $5

Heart Throbs 106 F $5

Young Romance 163 F+ $10

Young Romance 151 F+ $10

Girls' Romances 129 VG/F $5

FIL 69 VG $5

edited to move SF response to separate post.

They were awesome, were they not? Now read "The Mote In God's Eye" it's a trilogy, forgot who wrote it.

I've read both series but not recently. Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle wrote "The Mote In God's Eye"

My favorite of the Niven/Pournelle books is Oath of Fealty from 1982.