• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***CLOSED****Jaymole's OUR ARMY AT WAR sales thread - 50% - 60% off OSPG

88 posts in this topic

Hi All

Welcome to another of my sales threads!

This is for only a single title, Our Army at War, so if there is not too much interest in this title, this thread will sink fast and my hopes of getting out of the doghouse with my wife will sink along with it. This is a great title so those of you who have never read it, take a chance and buy one...you don't know what you are missing!

For those who still aren't sure that they know me well enough to buy, you can always PM any of the buyers from my other threads and I am sure they will tell you everything I paid them to say only good things about my selling and packing... just PM me and I can give you their usernames, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Plus I'm a nice Jewish boy, and the guilt of doing anything underhanded would kill me :grin:

Shipping will be $4 and up depending on the # of books you buy. International cost depends on the country.

Paypal, check or money order is acceptable.

:takeit: takes precedence over PMs.

I will be listing these books in numerical order, so the earliest issues will be first (grades improve as they get higher).

Thanks for looking!