• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% OFF ADORABLE ARCHIES Plus RARE WAU WRAPPERS ODDBALLS FREEBIES ADDED

94 posts in this topic

Archie Mechanics #1 Sold!

No ink, the cover is detached and there are some razor cuts on the front cover.in the center of the book. It's $85.00 in good and it's a scarcer issue. I sold a warehouse one for about $300 on Ebay. Bin is $45.00 (I'm not certain this was a warehouse copy, but can't imagine why else I'd have it.)

mechanics0001.jpg

OK, one more Archie...

Archie's Madhouse #1 $24.00 ...it's got a moisture stain on the lower right that goes through the back, and the staples are rusty. I forgot I had it, and it's the only one I've ever seen...(not that, that means anything;). Pages are still nice, the moisture affects the cover.

SOLD!

madhouse0001.jpg

Archie Mechanics #1

No ink, the cover is detached and there are some razor cuts on the front cover.in the center of the book. It's $85.00 in good and it's a scarcer issue. I sold a warehouse one for about $300 on Ebay. Bin is $45.00 (I'm not certain this was a warehouse copy, but can't imagine why else I'd have it.)

mechanics0001.jpg

:takeit:

New Mighty Mouse #81 $11.00 (I don't see any ink)

2nd copy Mighty Mouse #82 $11.00

Adventures of Mighty Mouse #142 (I don't see any ink, but there is a chip on the right) $5.00 Sold!

Adventures of Mighty Mouse #144 $4.00 Possible Freebie!

Mighty Mouse #82a ( a lot of ink on the spine) Free to the first person who makes a purchase from this group. Sold!

mighty1440001.jpg

mighty1420001.jpg

mighty820001.jpg

mighty810001.jpg

free with purchase!

mighty82a0001.jpg