• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyguy's GA Sell-A-Thon GGA and sorta, kinda rare GA

66 posts in this topic

Hey all, to make a long story short, I've got a major league purchase coming up for the wifey and it's way steeper than I had anticipated. That said, tough decisions need to be made. One of them is to start selling off books.

Off the bat let me just let everyone know that I have a super busy weekend so please be patient if I don't get back to pms right away. I will do my best.

All prices include shipping and insurance to the continental US. All you other cats, you gotta pony up exact shipping charges. I'll ship it any way that you like.

I of course offer refunds (return shipping on the buyer).

As far as I know, have been told and can tell, all raw books are unrestored.

I know many folks like to keep their purchases private. That said, if you post an :takeit: in the thread.....don't start rejoicing until you've heard from me and i've verified that the book is yours (time stamp trump).

Prices are pretty firm (many of these i'm selling at below my cost already) but i'm always open to at least hearing offers out.

Cheers,

Mike

ps: Forgot to mention that paypal is okey dokey. Check/MO cool too. (thumbs u

Four Favorites #6. Let's call it a G+. Cr/Ow pages. Very cool cover. Is it rare? I dunno, i've never seen another copy and there are none on the census. Cover detached at bottom staple only. Rest of book is secure. There's a bug hole in the middle of the spine that goes through the book. It does not affect the art or story. 1 1/2 inch spine split bottom of cover only. Back cover has penny sized stain.

$125.00 SOLD

FourFavorites6front.jpg

Rangers Comics #15. Call it a VF- ish. The 7.5 Rockford sold recently for $703. Super desirable cover. Very tough book to find in any condition. Believe me, I've looked for years. Only 5 copies on the census. Could benefit from a press if that's your thang.

The scan settings are goofed up on this one. The yellows are not neon. :insane:

$600 $560 SOLD

Rangers15.jpg