• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyguy's GA Sell-A-Thon GGA and sorta, kinda rare GA

66 posts in this topic

That's it for now all. I may have a couple more at a later time. Wife roped us into hosting a dinner party this evening so i'm off to make like Cinderelly. I'll check back periodically.

As I mentioned earlier. I am not offended by offers so if you wanna make one, make one. The worst thing that could happen is that I could laugh at and mock you. :grin:

Hey folks, i'm logged in but sneaking away from chores here and there to check pms and such. So i'm not dodging anybody, just can't exactly be here every second. I gotta be on the down low with this as i'm supposed to be dusting and other shet like that. :frustrated:

Wuss! :baiting:

(Myself, I just finished the cleaning and am free to browse comic books.) :whee:

>>Are you buying your wife season tickets for the red wings ?<<

Life is a lot better if you're a Blackhawks fan...my life is pretty good these days...

Gotta sustain that success though. Lots of depth gone this off season. They need to send Huet to the minors, get his salary off the books and sign a couple more bodies. Any injury to a major player like Toews, Kane, Hossa or Sharp could be very significant. They had amazing depth last year, especially at forward. That depth took a big hit this off season. Can't expect a couple of rookies and journeymen to provide the same quality 3rd/4th line play like they got out of Madden and Ladd not too mention Buff and Versteeg. Bickell, Skille, those guys aren't going to provide the same depth throughout the roster.

That said, my guess is the Hawks will still win about 43-46 games this year. (thumbs u

Despite the numb nuts who think they know better, I think Turco signing is fantastic. Wings own Turco (especially at the Joe where he's like 1 and 50 or something crazy) but I think he's still very good and determined.