• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: GA Flash #46

6 posts in this topic

Hi All

Not sure if I will be selling this or not, but just in case, I was wondering what grade would you give this. It's in really beautiful condition (snow white pages) except it has 1 1/2 inch tear on the lower back cover.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Flash_46_front001.jpg

Flash_46_back001.jpg

That is a beauty, miscut in all it's glory. Wouldn't have noticed the tear if you hadn't mentioned it.

I don't see a crease, a corner ding, or a blemish...but then again, I'm not looking that hard....Without the tear, 9.4/9.6 even? With the 1.5" tear....8.0-8.5?

that's tough...I'm sure I'd be losing if this one was in a grading game...

8.0 IMHO. It's shame such a nice book has that tear. Without the tear this book would be a solid 9.2 IMHO. Still a very nice book without question. What is the page quality like? It look's like it would have a legitimate shot at white pages!?

Thanks for the help.

The pages are snow white...almost as if it was printed yesterday.

8.0 perhaps 8.5. Does CGC downgrade for miscut books? I'm not sure. In any case it's a beautiful copy. What is your asking price?

I have no idea what to price it due to the tear...I don't think I would want to sell it at a 8.0 price point, which means I probably won't/can't sell it. A frustrating book.