• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever had experience in dealing with...

4 posts in this topic

Yes, plenty of deals both buying and selling, never a problem. thumbsup2.gif

I think greggy had an issue with him however...must be his confrontational personality! confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, plenty of deals both buying and selling, never a problem. thumbsup2.gif

I think greggy had an issue with him however...must be his confrontational personality! confused-smiley-013.gif

I was involved in an off-eBay/private transaction with Jonathan Bennet, and after 18 days of unnerving waiting, I finally recieved my comic books today.

I want to take this opportunity to officially support the comments already made on this thread about Jonathan (eBay seller ID: hsb32), and add that he is an upstanding, reliable and trustworthy person.

The past week has been an extremely difficult time for myself and my family due to the death of my father-in-law, and in addition to the grieving, I didn't react particularly well to the prospect of losing a significant dollar amount to books lost in transit.

In fact, the last thing I ever wanted to do was make any rash decisions or besmirch Jonathans good name. Unfortunately, in the last few days, I was abrasive in my email communication with Jonathan, and in so doing, unintentionally offended Jonathan by calling into question his integrity and credibility. My comenting publicly about the matter is intended as an act of apologizing for my rash behaviour.

Thanks to those who have shown support for Jonathan in this thread. Your comments helped allay my concerns during the waiting period.