• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey all!

31 posts in this topic

Somebody's not even bothering to try anymore. :/

I don't know - I thought it was reasonably understated, and he did make an effort with the obligatory half-baked backstory, but he had to go and mention E.C.s and "pre-code". doh!

Seems like you all have me confused with some previous poster, maybe? Otherwise, I don't know what this talk means. That said, it is difficult enough to garner some credibility being a total noob to this forum, much less ducking some previous users reputation that I know nothing about. :/

I don't know - I thought it was reasonably understated, and he did make an effort with the obligatory half-baked backstory, but he had to go and mention E.C.s and "pre-code". doh!

Seems like you all have me confused with some previous poster, maybe? Otherwise, I don't know what this talk means. That said, it is difficult enough to garner some credibility being a total noob to this forum, much less ducking some previous users reputation that I know nothing about. :/

What's your opinion of England? :hi:

The nation? I loved it. I was there for 2 weeks in college for study abroad and got to see Canterbury, Dover, London (naturally), and Cambridge. Very nice country - but extremely cold while I was there: Dec 26 - Jan 8.

The nation? I loved it. I was there for 2 weeks in college for study abroad and got to see Canterbury, Dover, London (naturally), and Cambridge. Very nice country - but extremely cold while I was there: Dec 26 - Jan 8.
Do you like that one sport where they don't know how to pick up the ball? (shrug)

Vintage stuff! :applause:

lol

You have conviction like you read about. I love it.

How many times have we heard this tune? Keep 'em coming, Goonie.

Do you like that one sport where they don't know how to pick up the ball? (shrug)

Running Ball you mean?