• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey all!

31 posts in this topic

Hey everybody! This is my first post, so just wanting to say "hi!"

I used to collect comics as a kid from '93 to '95 then one day I stopped. But a few weeks ago I went to the store and started collecting again, haha. I feel the same 'river of interest' flowing as it once did.

Right now my primary interest is in completing the KnightsQuest saga that I was working on back then. I have about half of the issues so far. My main interests were/are Detective Comics and Batman, Uncanny X-men, EC Comics (all brands), and Silver Age Superman brands.

Other than comics now, I've maintained a growing book collection for about 8 years. I'm fairly chill, so, glad to be here - I look forward to learning more about this hobby that I've started to re-discover! Have a good one!

Any particular EC Comics that you collect?

I'd like to say I had originals, but that's not the case. In the early '90s there was a strangely numbered run of reprints - my Dad got me most of those.

So I have about 12 of the re-prints.

Now, talking originals, I'd put my preference on getting the Weird Fantasy and Vault of Horror's first! Generally, I prefer collecting pre-comic code issues first and post secondly.