• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fist sales thread break the ice with a slabbed TOS 47 3.0

6 posts in this topic

My first sales thread so I thought Id break the ice with the members to get my name out there. :hi:

No probationees, check or money order and as always first :takeit: gets it and trumps PMs.

TOS 47 CGC 3.0 light tan to off white pages Slab is chipped on left side... gotta love EBay... looks to have water stains on BC but FC has bright colors and presents very well for grade given. :news: SOLD

DSCN0592.jpg

My first sales thread so I thought Id break the ice with the members to get my name out there. :hi:

No probationees, check or money order and as always first :takeit: gets it and trumps PMs.

TOS 47 CGC 3.0 light tan to off white pages Slab is chipped on left side... gotta love EBay... looks to have water stains on BC but FC has bright colors and presents very well for grade given. $65 shipped

DSCN0592.jpg

:takeit:

TOS 47 CGC 3.0 light tan to off white pages Slab is chipped on left side... gotta love EBay... looks to have water stains on BC but FC has bright colors and presents very well for grade given. $65 shipped

DSCN0592.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks