• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the DREDD movie buzz working it's magic already?

26 posts in this topic

These are the final bids for last weeks Heritage Auctions...

Judge Dredd #1 sold for $101.58

Judge Dredd #4 sold for $131.45

Judge Dredd #26 sold for $69.00

Judge Dredd #28 sold for $79.00

Judge Dredd #29 sold for $79.00

Judge Dredd #31 sold for $74.00

I'm very surprised these sold for as much as they did (especially the later issues) I didn't think anyone except me was looking for these issues, but Apparently I'm wrong.

I'd say so since only a few months ago someone on here was selling their Judge Dredd 1 CGC 9.8 for $40 + shipping and luckily it did not sell.

:applause:

How the times have changed.

Indeed! (worship)

356911-19752-127538-1-2000-a-d_large.jpg

I'd say so since only a few months ago someone on here was selling their Judge Dredd 1 CGC 9.8 for $40 + shipping and luckily it did not sell.

How the times have changed.

Kind of reminds me of back in 2007 when I tried to sell my All Star Western 10 here on the boards along with a bunch of Weird Westerns and Jonah Hex's and got very little response. Not even a PM offer on the ASW 10.

Kind of reminds me of back in 2007 when I tried to sell my All Star Western 10 here on the boards along with a bunch of Weird Westerns and Jonah Hex's and got very little response. Not even a PM offer on the ASW 10.

:o PM on the way. :ohnoez:

Oh wait. Now I'd have to sell my entire X-Men collection to afford this.

You also have to take some of the lion's share of pimping your favorite book too. I was a consumer once reading these boards looking for book recommendations way back when. Without Julio & Kathryn's thread, I wonder if awareness of CPG would have exploded like it did this spring, same with Steve's Chew recommendation last fall. Just saying, keep showing the love...

Dredd is gonna have a tough time killing Agent Smith.

Yeah, but I think they are doing a super job with the casting, and really making the story their own.

Judge Trinity is going to show them all how it's done.

102868.jpg.092075d48597cb413a94891604acbe10.jpg

Dredd is gonna have a tough time killing Agent Smith.

Yeah, but I think they are doing a super job with the casting, and really making the story their own.

Judge Trinity is going to show them all how it's done.

:sick:

Where can one buy a 2000 A.D. #2? I never see them on Ebay.
Are you serious? I see them every once in awhile. (shrug) Want me to contact you when I see one?

Here is one

http://cgi.ebay.com/2000AD-Prog-2-1st-Judge-Dredd-/330460017554?pt=UK_Books_comics_Magazines_UK_Comics_ET

It's not the best of shape, but that's one (and on the other side of the pond) :insane: