• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just won a 5 book ebay auction for TEN CENTS !!

26 posts in this topic

Before you celebrate your huge score on eBay, check out the following thread here to see how under-valued they are:

Comics' Dirty Little Secret

I don't give a rip about that, what do you think, that I want to flip em ?? lol

This is a great read from my childhood comic years, and will go into my reading library. No plastic. No backerboards. No notes. And No worries if my kids or grandkids want to read em sometime

Before you celebrate your huge score on eBay, check out the following thread here to see how under-valued they are:

Comics' Dirty Little Secret

it shows monumental chutzpah to cite your own thread as some sort of "authority" on the matter. he saved about 18 to 118 cents a book vs. what he might get them for hunting at a show and avoided spending $25 on gas and admission fees in the process (not to mention time).

they are what they are, 35ish year old comics in decent shape drawn during kirby's down years but a bit of nostalgia if you followed that series when you were a kid.

nowadays, sure, there are a lot more kamandis out there than people actively collecting them, but watch out when they make the kamandi movie or the kamandi tv series on Spike TV! (I hear they will play it after Scrappers, which is now one of my favorite shows on television)

oh criminey, i see i've used "monumental chutzpah" twice with respect to Artist11 in two separate posts, my bad. an adversary used that in reference to me in a lawsuit and I really like the ring of it. he probably won't be going after me for plagiarism any time soon given that he is serving a 50 to life sentence for triple homicide.