• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.5 - sold. closed.

31 posts in this topic

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.5 CROW pages

Incredible color and great eye appeal for a 3.5. No marvel chipping.

$5800 delivered. Check or MO preferred. No trades please.

Priced dropped to $5600 delivered to anywhere in the US.

Final price drop to $5300 delivered.

Book is sold.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Real nice copy.

That has re-sub written all over it (figuratively speaking of course) . . .

It's a pretty copy, but I'm not sure if it would get a different result with that hunk out of the back. Though stranger things have happened. This IS the perfect type of key for me. Beautifully presenting lower grade with the major flaws on the BACK.

Real nice copy.

It's a pretty copy, but I'm not sure if it would get a different result with that hunk out of the back...

Yep, I agree. (Also looks like there's a 1" split at the top spine, but hard to notice.)

Dynamite book! (thumbs u

Real nice copy.

It's a pretty copy, but I'm not sure if it would get a different result with that hunk out of the back. Though stranger things have happened. This IS the perfect type of key for me. Beautifully presenting lower grade with the major flaws on the BACK.

. . . was actually going to add that, but the wife called and I got interrupted.

Still, it is a really nice 3.5 especially with zero Marvel chipping.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

The two major flaws, as people have pointed out, are the missing piece on the top back edge and a slight separation at the top of the spine. If anyone needs any additional pictures or details, please let me know!

Real nice copy.

It's a pretty copy, but I'm not sure if it would get a different result with that hunk out of the back...

Yep, I agree. (Also looks like there's a 1" split at the top spine, but hard to notice.)

Dynamite book! (thumbs u

You've got some eagle eyes, Point Five.

Real nice copy.

Dynamite book! (thumbs u

You've got some eagle eyes, Point Five.

Believe me, with my books I get a LOT of practice at spotting spine splits. lol Thanks!