• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New WALKING DEAD pics from AMC

22 posts in this topic

I liked the cast photos I saw a few weeks ago, but I worry the zombies are going to look cheesy compared to the stark realism of the drawn books. Can't help wishing this were shot in black-and-white. Even so, fingers crossed & psyched to see what the finished shows look like.

As long as Kirkman is involve with the show,I shouldn't be worry about the show being campy or cheesy 2c

I am worried about the show for one reason... T-Dog.

I liked the cast photos I saw a few weeks ago, but I worry the zombies are going to look cheesy compared to the stark realism of the drawn books. Can't help wishing this were shot in black-and-white. Even so, fingers crossed & psyched to see what the finished shows look like.

The zombies are going to look awesome. Trust me on this one. (i was one of them) I couldn't see myself in those pics, but i worked on those scenes. I did see a few of the friends i made on set though.

I saw them wandering the streets at SDCC and I can vouch for their realism. I almost wanted to cross the street to not be so close. But how else could I get the free button?

Dan