• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! - stuff you wouldn't want mom seeing

4 posts in this topic

Alrighty, "I'll buy it" (or a PM given the nature of some of this stuff) will suffice to claim, paypal, cash, bullion is fine for payment....

YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO BUY THIS STUFF!!! Really, if you're under 18 please don't try tp play any games here, I'm not interested in doing anything wrong.

undergrounds moved to ga/sa/ba forum

Next up some outright smut from Eros comics. These also don't fit into what I'm collecting, so off they go. PMs are fine on this too! YOU NEED TO BE 18+ also.

I am looking for $20 shipped (boxed media in the U.S.) for this group. I'll toss in some other dirty comix too (I have a beat up Penthouse Comix for that). This stuff isn't sold in too many places and I had some trouble figuring out what it's worth, but Milehigh had them and they added up to a little under $100 depending how you grade it out. Assuming they actually have stuff in stock. The average grade is 9.0/9.2 for the group.

Wendy Whitebread Undercover Slut #1. This is apparently some sort classic cult comic now. It is frigging hilarious (if you're a deviant). Run a google on it and you'll find like 50 websites discussing it. Honestly, this one alone is probably worth the whole price of the lot.

wendy1.jpg

Buttfuque U. #1.

butt1.jpg

Blazing Foxholes #1. Funny stuff.

blazing1.jpg

Ramba 1. Female Rambo except meaner and hornier.

ramba1.jpg

Hot Nights in Rangoon 1. Southeast asian organized crime and what not.

rangoon1.jpg