• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art for Sale: Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman) and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

1 post in this topic

I need to re-focus my collection so I'm selling off some of my OA. I'm on the straight-shooters list as a seller on Macross World, TFW2005, HissTank, and sold on CAF too.

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. I accept Pay Pal payment. If you're interested just let me know and PM me your email address to send a Pay Pal invoice to.

Any questions just PM me, thanks!

Original Art for Sale

Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman / G-Force / Eagle Riders: Original Artwork 15" x 22" Water Color / Gouche Artwork

Depicted here is a Large 15" x 22" full-size watercolor and gouache artwork piece on heavy Bristol illustration board. The artwork was pencilled and then rendered beautifully in water color paint and gouche. I purchased this awesome art piece several years ago and need to sell it to make room, it's a great piece, and very large and would look great framed. I bought this since it had a very Alex Ross-type feel to it and had the characters in multiple dynamic poses.

Characters: Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman / G-Force / Eagle Riders"

Medium: Pencil, watercolor and gouache

Size: 15'' X 22''

Canvas Type: Strathmore Illustration quality bristol

Artist: Unknown, not signed

PRICE: $115.00 SHIPPED (Continental U.S.)

Hal Jordan as Green Lantern in a stunning 11" x 14" portrait by illustrator, Joseph Mackie

Character: Green Lantern: Hal Jordan

Medium: Pencil and Charcoal (I believe) on thick bristol-like paper.

Size: 11" x 14"

Notes: Sprayed with protective sealant

Artist: Joseph Mackie

Year: 2006

PRICE: $45.00 SHIPPED (Continental U.S.)

102838.jpg.84c9ad62b4d41fcbe39aef9d2f672cdc.jpg

102839.jpg.55e267fc5fa1174d5742686b29b20481.jpg