• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable ASM lots for sale...

36 posts in this topic

Been chatting with a couple of other southern boardies and may try to organize some sort of get together down the road... hm

hm A get together you say...................

CoW, anymore Carl F. Waedt books?

I think I'm tapped out. :frown:

Ah! My little cloudapus is having a book sale, I see.

How interesting. :/

Just when things were threatening to quiet down. :whistle:

Hooks, my man, let me know when you're ready for me (in a purely professional sense, of course :eek:). I'll arrive with clipboard in hand, ready to do some quality control assessment at these estate sales you're roaming around at. Just give me the word and I'll be on that first Greyhound to Dallas. :luhv:

Come down anytime. You can help me sell, and/or drive off custumers.

I'm open everyday now. It's like 50 ongoing estate/garage sales at one place.

Btw, I may take some of your leftover asm drek off your hands for nostagia reasons only. (thumbs u

Ah! My little cloudapus is having a book sale, I see.

How interesting. :/

Just when things were threatening to quiet down. :whistle:

Hooks, my man, let me know when you're ready for me (in a purely professional sense, of course :eek:). I'll arrive with clipboard in hand, ready to do some quality control assessment at these estate sales you're roaming around at. Just give me the word and I'll be on that first Greyhound to Dallas. :luhv:

Come down anytime. You can help me sell, and/or drive off custumers.

I'm open everyday now. It's like 50 ongoing estate/garage sales at one place.

Btw, I may take some of your leftover asm drek off your hands for nostagia reasons only. (thumbs u

Are you suggesting a pity buy? :sumo:

Yo Scott! Good luck with the sales my man! :headbang:

I'm gonna throw up some ealier SA ASM not directly competing... :devil:

The more ASMs, the merrier. :headbang:

:think: Hopefully I'll make some sales...and maybe buy some of yours. :insane:

Yo Scott! Good luck with the sales my man! :headbang:

I'm gonna throw up some ealier SA ASM not directly competing... :devil:

The more ASMs, the merrier. :headbang:

:think: Hopefully I'll make some sales...and maybe buy some of yours. :insane:

Focus , focus... young grasshoper. :makepoint:

Sell !!! No buy. I tell wife. :P

Selling more ASMs? :eek: And even worse, to a potential Hooks!

Still have (and working on) my personal set so these are all undercopies (although, on occasion, I sell off a personal set issue--only to then immediately go into fill-in-the-hole mode :insane:).

As for Hooks, he likely won't follow through since there is no #138 in these lots. :whistle:

Still have (and working on) my personal set so these are all undercopies (although, on occasion, I sell off a personal set issue--only to then immediately go into fill-in-the-hole mode :insane:).

As for Hooks, he likely won't follow through since there is no #138 in these lots. :whistle:

Is he the Mind Worm?

Is he the Mind Worm?

:gossip:

I thought all your books were , um , undercopies? :/