• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams Green Lanterns #76 (x2), 77 (x2), 78, 81, 82 (PRICES LOWERED)

8 posts in this topic

For a sale is are 2 copies of the red-hot GREEN LANTERN #76 by legendary comic creator NEAL ADAMS (as though he needs an introduction!). I don't really want to sell these, but they are red-hot and I need some cash for FANEXPO to help in my hunt for a copy of FF#1. And since my other sales thread was less than successful I figured it was time to try an alternative.... They were bought here a few months ago for some "client" friends, who backed out, but I had no problem sitting on them, until now.

:takeit: rules. PMs are welcome.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash (in person only), MOs (international if outside of Canada) and Paypal.

S&H: Any way you wish. I can ship one safely in a box in the $10.00 range or for less sandwiched between cardboard in an envelope (I do NOT suggest the latter). Multiple books will cost more. Costs are less within Canada and likely more elsewhere overseas.

Click on the thumbnails for larger images.

COPY A

GRADE: It's a solid attractive-looking mid-grade copy, but it has a little chip/tear from the spine next to "APR.". Price written on the top right margin of the 1st page in pencil "18.00". It looks very similar to my CGC 6.0 copy except for that chip/tear and an extra stress mark or two along the spine. I like it at VG/FN (5.0).

ASKING PRICE: $225.00$220.00

th_GL_FC_76A.jpgth_GL_BC_76A.jpg

COPY B

GRADE: Black marker Dennis O'Neil signature on the indicia on page 1. Other than that I'd say it's your run-of-the-mill VG+ (4.5).

ASKING PRICE: $200.00$195.00

th_GL_FC_76B.jpgth_GL_BC_76B.jpg

GREEN LANTERN #77

Oddly enough, few of these have come up for sale on Ebay of late... hm

COPY A

GRADE: Small tear on FC over the "N" in "NEW" and a corner crease to the right of it. The gloss is high and the book just feels "right" in hand. I'd grade it a nice FN- (5.5) bordering on FN, if not for that tear.

ASKING PRICE: $30.00$28.00

th_GL_76A_FC.jpg

COPY B

GRADE: No major flaws, but an accumulation of minor defects and general wear and less gloss than copy A. I'd give it a solid VG/FN (5.0).

ASKING PRICE: $24.00$22.00

th_GL_76B_FC.jpg

:news:

Prices lowered.

Get an additional 15% off of any of the other GL issues (except the other GL #76) if you buy one of the GL #76s. Get 20% off of any of the other GL issues (except the GL #76s) if you buy both of the GL #76s.

Thanks for looking!