• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prehero Grand Finale: Monster Smackdown Royale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prehero Grand Finale  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Prehero Grand Finale

51 posts in this topic

While it won't get a pedigree designation, it would be great to see "Prehero Cover Contest Grand Champion" in the label notes!! I'd resub mine if that was the case!

Oh CGC................resubs equal more $$..............just sayin'................. :baiting:

Rich...serious PROPs for a fantastic and stimulating contest! :headbang:

Hopefully, as I'm sure was one of your interests, this exposed many of the non-over-the-top-Pre-Hero-afficianados to these wonderful books! :wishluck:

Has certainly whetted my appetite for a few more select titles...fortunately I'm happy with VG to FN on these... :devil:

THX AGAIN Brotha! :applause:

t

Hopefully, as I'm sure was one of your interests, this exposed many of the non-over-the-top-Pre-Hero-afficianados to these wonderful books! :wishluck:

Has certainly whetted my appetite for a few more select titles...fortunately I'm happy with VG to FN on these... :devil:

t

Had a great time with the contest + just sorry we ran out of titles! Always fun to turn people on to new things + then they can decide if its right for them or not. I'm only responsible for the effort + not the outcome (thumbs u

t

Had a great time with the contest + just sorry we ran out of titles! Always fun to turn people on to new things + then they can decide if its right for them or not. I'm only responsible for the effort + not the outcome (thumbs u

Yes Thank you :applause: this was alot of fun,now I need to get a TTA #34.I love the monster on the cover.

Congrats to Monstro (worship)

Thanks sooo much for adding so many books to my want list!!! :sumo:

lol but seriously this was a fun poll, Korvac. Thanks for putting the time & effort into putting it together and wowing us with some awesome pre-hero marvel books! (worship) (worship) (worship)

Now to start searching for Strange Tales 97.... :ohnoez: