• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike DeCarlo Commissions

5 posts in this topic

MisterNotSoNice and NSN ART (by which, I mean ME) are happy to announce they/he/I will be working with the artist elite, MIKE DECARLO.

Mr. DeCarlo can work in every style from cartoonish (You've loved his SIMPSONS work) to realistic.

So, if you've been looking for someone to do a commission for you in a timely manner , Mike is your man!

Anyone that has ever commissioned Mike in the past can attest to his professional work ethic.

decarlo_comm_rates.jpg

102959.jpg.40d0e9d5028173a50552c3bfa6d73b20.jpg

Would that Derek Jeter commission count as 6 characters since he is on there 6 times?

Thanks

No, it wouldn't be a 6 character piece. Nor was my SIMPSONS piece an 8 character piece. Each commission is different. If you've got an idea, I'd love to hear it :gossip:

And thanks for the endorsement, Chris (thumbs u

I wouldn't be working with Mike if I didn't believe in his work ethic and know that he can produce a commission on time. Hence the reason I would never tell anyone to get a FABRY commission :boo: