• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting late Bronze to Modern ASM

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm taking this thursday off from work to go over about 1,000 Amazing Spidey's looking for those "gems" to submit to CGC. I'll be staying within the Modern tier which starts on those issues somewhere around #140. Most of my issues are between #140-400 and VF+ to NM+. Of course I have already submitted the obvious #194,238, 300 and so on but are there any non-keys that you guys know of that I should submit among this group, assuming of course I have them in super high grades? These are for the purpose of selling on Ebay. I've heard recently those Kraven issues (I think 293,294?) are hot but what others in this group that are not so obvious confused-smiley-013.gif ? Just looking for some tips as to what are the big sellers. I'll probably send in about 25. Thanks------Sid

Question:

What's the earliest ASM issue number that can be submitted at the $15 modern grading tier?

I'd start with these:

148-151, 161-162, 182 , 200, 252, 274 (if the GR movie is ever made), 298

Jim

Because of the Rocket Racer...or because Peter proposes to MJ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Proposal to MJ but the more I think of it, Rocket Racer is more than due for a major relaunch..... tongue.gif

Jim

I'd start with these:

148-151, 161-162, 182 , 200, 252, 274 (if the GR movie is ever made), 298

Jim

Because of the Rocket Racer...or because Peter proposes to MJ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Proposal to MJ but the more I think of it, Rocket Racer is more than due for a major relaunch..... tongue.gif

Jim

gossip.gifI hear Rocket Racer is going to be in Spider-Man 3.