• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Words/Phrases have you learned since being on the Boards?

104 posts in this topic

Scottish beard, Assmuppett, slicepepper, dongelle, Nostradumbass, hillbilly, Cornholio, jive turkey, Scottish sandstorm, the Pirate, Subatomic-Partygal, douchery, creamin' tha china-ba, negative zone, potato, Stanford Prison Experiment, Jersey Shored, Spawn, etc.etc.

Sir, I must say that I do not mean to impugn your integrity, but some of the terms you listed are suspect, and reek of whole cloth.

:baiting:

Scottish beard, Assmuppett, slicepepper, dongelle, Nostradumbass, hillbilly, Cornholio, jive turkey, Scottish sandstorm, the Pirate, Subatomic-Partygal, douchery, creamin' tha china-ba, negative zone, potato, Stanford Prison Experiment, Jersey Shored, Spawn, etc.etc.

Sir, I must say that I do not mean to impugn your integrity, but some of the terms you listed are suspect, and reek of whole cloth.

Subatomic-Partygal :roflmao: Sounds like a great name for a Punk Girl "Oi" band!

Now, some of these are real terms.

Assmuppet is one of the more disturbing ones that I already knew about. Don't ask me how. It involves Oldguy's trademark saying.

However, some of them were created for this thread.

Scottish Beard - It's moss, apparently. I would guess one would have to be rather filthy to be afflicted with such.

Assmuppet - *shudder*

slicepepper Nine results on a Google search? You made that bad boy up.

dongelle - There are actually living human beings named 'Dongelle' on Facebook. I give them props, because any child whose parents hated them enough at birth to name them 'Dongelle', and subsequently survived long enough to access the internet and create a Facebook account, gets my 'Survivor of the Week' award. Rock on!

Nostradumbass - Another real term. If some stoned friend predicts that the sun will rise in the west tomorrow, he's a Nostradumbass.

Hillbilly - see Dr. Watson.

citation needed :baiting:

Cornholio - He needs TP for his bunghole.

jive turkey - Sherman Helmsley would like a word. Appointment only, as he's movin' on up.

Scottish Sandstorm Another spur-of-the-moment creation, but this one can be blamed on haggis and poor maintenance of golfing sand traps, somehow.

the Pirate Since you knew assmuppet, I must fear the worst when it comes to this show from Iceland.

Subatomic-Partygal Not really sure where the OP was going with this one. Would it help if I told him that the 'Fifth Element' was fiction? Also, Ecstasy rots the brain. Stop rollin' already.

douchery - Douchebaggery is a much better descriptive term. Use it before Arch bans it.

creamin' tha china-ba - Really? Come on now, really?

Negative Zone - General Zod would like to whine at you via a mirror.

Potato - I can count to potato, can you? One, two, potato, done.

Stanford Prison Experiment - One of the most fun psychological experiments ever. Damn those ethics laws preventing it being repeated to test its veracity. :P

Jersey Shored - Because Snooki can't get punched in the face every episode.

Spawn - I know no meme of Spawn, other than it's a garbage comic that no dealer would pay more than .05/issue.

Subatomic-Partygal :roflmao: Sounds like a great name for a Punk Girl "Oi" band!

I have male parts and I always thought this would be a great band name for my group. We're not an Oi band either.

Roman Shower hm

Well, maybe I didn't learn that here. :insane:

Is that before or after the British toothpaste? :sick:

Roman Shower hm

Well, maybe I didn't learn that here. :insane:

Is that before or after the British toothpaste? :sick:

:taptaptap:

Believe me, I wasn't happy when I clicked on that link :P