• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 Days annual RRP

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the difference is between the regular edition, and the retailer incentive edition of 30 days of night annual is? confused-smiley-013.gif

The Retailer edition has additional pages included. Here is a link to a copy on eBay .

Does anyone know what the difference is between the regular edition, and the retailer incentive edition of 30 days of night annual is? confused-smiley-013.gif

The Retailer edition has additional pages included. Here is a link to a copy on eBay .

So there are 4 additional pages, but it has the same cover? That one is going to be fun to try and sell raw.

Cool, I just had mine done for the signature series (both Niles and Templesmith) thumbsup2.gif

Nice, Ben Templesmith is doing a commision for me and Ive just bought a peice of 30 Days of Night art. Ben's a nice guy too, so I'm looking for his signed books all the time...

Cool, I just had mine done for the signature series (both Niles and Templesmith) thumbsup2.gif

Nice, Ben Templesmith is doing a commision for me and Ive just bought a peice of 30 Days of Night art. Ben's a nice guy too, so I'm looking for his signed books all the time...

I also had Dark Days #1 signed.