• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I looked at IMDB a few weeks ago and saw how many episodes the actors would be in this year and then quickly diverted my eyes because I knew it would potentially give stuff away.

I don't think it's accurate...they list the actress playing Sophia as being in all 13 episodes.

That number is for both seasons combined. Rick, who we know won't get knocked off, is listed as being in 19 episodes or every episode each season. Others have less.

But she's listed as being in last week's episode too. I don't remember seeing her. (shrug)

All drinking problems aside I saw her. I know I did. :insane:

That didn't come off as creepy as the dudes ogling Miranda Cosgrove in the Deadbeat AF 15 thread.

I promise it didn't. :grin:

I looked at IMDB a few weeks ago and saw how many episodes the actors would be in this year and then quickly diverted my eyes because I knew it would potentially give stuff away.

I don't think it's accurate...they list the actress playing Sophia as being in all 13 episodes.

That number is for both seasons combined. Rick, who we know won't get knocked off, is listed as being in 19 episodes or every episode each season. Others have less.

But she's listed as being in last week's episode too. I don't remember seeing her. (shrug)

Maybe she was in flashback or "previously on...?"

IMDB lists Otis as appearing in 6 episodes so go figure...

and now I am REALLY going to stop going there as they have little video clips of the next three or four episodes with episode titles and I just don't want to be tempted by those.

I haven't even watched the webisodes yet but that's due to laziness not concern that it gives stuff away.