• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

N
Rick now knows that Lori is preggo

Which leaves me wondering what it was that Dr. Jenner told Rick as they left the CDC. I had originally thought it was about Lori's pregnancy. hm

Me too! I was sure that it was about Lori being preggo. Now I hope it was something else....something they don't forget to address (if that was it or not).

I was telling my friend for months that I doubted it was about Loris pregnancy.Jenner probably told Rick that walkers rise regardless if they get bit or not. Maybe he leaked the info to how that started happening?

Walkers don't rise regardless, we have seen people who just outright died and never changed.

Yes they do. Everyone who dies comes back as a zombie in the Walking Dead universe. It's one of the rules. Click below for examples:

Shane for example. In the comic, after Rick learned this was true he left the prison and dug up Shane's body. Tyresse's daughter came back after she died. Tyresse's head came back as a zombie and Michonne killed the head. All 3 characters were killed, but not by a zombie. There were others too.

N

Which leaves me wondering what it was that Dr. Jenner told Rick as they left the CDC. I had originally thought it was about Lori's pregnancy. hm

Me too! I was sure that it was about Lori being preggo. Now I hope it was something else....something they don't forget to address (if that was it or not).

I was telling my friend for months that I doubted it was about Loris pregnancy.Jenner probably told Rick that walkers rise regardless if they get bit or not. Maybe he leaked the info to how that started happening?

Walkers don't rise regardless, we have seen people who just outright died and never changed.

Yes they do. Everyone who dies comes back as a zombie in the Walking Dead universe. It's one of the rules. Click below for examples:

Shane for example. In the comic, after Rick learned this was true he left the prison and dug up Shane's body. Tyresse's daughter came back after she died. Tyresse's head came back as a zombie and Michonne killed the head. All 3 characters were killed, but not by a zombie. There were others too.

Exactly!

N

Exactly!

hm What about the dead people in the cars that were gridlocked? Like the one that Carl ran into. I tend to believe that they all come back, but these posts made me think?

Wait, I know what happen in the comic books but I am referring to the show.

They discussed on the Talking Dead after that episode with all the dead people in the cars and that they were just dead and that they hadn't turned into zombies.

So I am confused about the show then because I would say it looked like a lot of the people in those vehicles just up and died since none of them reanimated and tried to attack everyone on the interstate.

So maybe something airborne in the comics and everyone has been exposed to it but I just can't see it being the same on the show since a lot of those people on the highway just seemed dead.

They discussed on the Talking Dead after that episode with all the dead people in the cars and that they were just dead and that they hadn't turned into zombies.

So I am confused about the show then because I would say it looked like a lot of the people in those vehicles just up and died since none of them reanimated and tried to attack everyone on the interstate.

So maybe something airborne in the comics and everyone has been exposed to it but I just can't see it being the same on the show since a lot of those people on the highway just seemed dead.

So I do remember it correctly then. I wondered about them. hm

N

Exactly!

hm What about the dead people in the cars that were gridlocked? Like the one that Carl ran into. I tend to believe that they all come back, but these posts made me think?

Perhaps they wer taken care of by others? Well thats my guess on what Jenner told Rick

So I do remember it correctly then. I wondered about them. hm

This question was asked of Kirkman on the Talking Dead, and he makes reference to them possibly dying and having brain trauma, preventing them from coming back. Although, the question was more along the lines of why there was random dead people seated in cars. Seemed weird that they just died sitting in their vehicles. I could see death from exposure while wandering through the woods, trying to figure out where to go and what to do, even suicide from eating a bullet. Perhaps I'm just over analyzing every little detail that seems off :makepoint:

Wait a second...

Does that mean Lori and Judith are now walkers??????? Kirkman, you genius!!!!

N

Exactly!

Good question, I was hopping they would have answered that question during Shane's flash back but nope.

I still think Jenner told Rick that he hit that also referring to Lori.

Im not sure they would just kill the suspense with the pregnancy secret , time will tell though

doh!

Nevermind, I was joking that Lori is a whore and Jenner had sex with her also.

I still think Jenner told Rick that he hit that also referring to Lori.

Im not sure they would just kill the suspense with the pregnancy secret , time will tell though

doh!

Nevermind, I was joking that Lori is a whore and Jenner had sex with her also.

Oh ok lol I was too busy thinking serious :blush:

Hopefully by next year we know. Im sure everyone wants answers by now. Sheesh this secret is going on since last year and now we have to wait till next year. :P

My money is still on Shane dying this season...

Which would be a BIG mistake IMO. And I'm not only saying that because he's my favorite. I just thing he adds another element to the show, instead of the other cookie-cutter characterizations.

There are just so many different angles you could do. Have him go full on "villian" if you want; have the group fracture and some go with Rick, some with Shane, etc.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit Shane is a good character. It would be a waste to kill him just because the majority of the viewers dislike him and his actions.

I like Shane as well. And I think that in a real world situation you'll probably have more Shane types than Rick. There's more sheeple out there than leaders and the most cunning/diabolical would take full advantage of any collapse to take over and the sheeple would baaaaaa on behind them.

Which would be a BIG mistake IMO. And I'm not only saying that because he's my favorite. I just thing he adds another element to the show, instead of the other cookie-cutter characterizations.

There are just so many different angles you could do. Have him go full on "villian" if you want; have the group fracture and some go with Rick, some with Shane, etc.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit Shane is a good character. It would be a waste to kill him just because the majority of the viewers dislike him and his actions.

I like Shane as well. And I think that in a real world situation you'll probably have more Shane types than Rick. There's more sheeple out there than leaders and the most cunning/diabolical would take full advantage of any collapse to take over and the sheeple would baaaaaa on behind them.

And that's how a guy like the Govenor is created.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Lead, follow, or get dead.

(thumbs u

...or Rambo/Legend up. Lone wolfs are an option as well.

(thumbs u

Or be Michonne. :cloud9: