• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

lol

hm I wonder what I would have done...

Hope to God that the zombie doesn't scare the shiat out of me and then make a move at me and my family in the dark theatre. He may have been saying hello to my glock 19 in a very very bad way.

Not sure how well that one would go over with my local law enforcement. :(

lol

Hope to God that the zombie doesn't scare the shiat out of me and then make a move at me and my family in the dark theatre. He may have been saying hello to my glock 19 in a very very bad way.

Yeah, I'm thinking straight survival mode as well. If I saw something like that cross me, I'd act as if it were a viral outbreak. I've gone through steps over and over in my head as to what actions I would take in various scenarios.

Of coarse, it doesn't help that I'm a germaphobe, my wife is a nurse with crazy stories to tell, I'm a social worker and sometimes have health hazards to deal with, and I watch too many zombie/viral outbreak flicks. :ohnoez:

lol

lol

Yeah, I'm thinking straight survival mode as well. If I saw something like that cross me, I'd act as if it were a viral outbreak. I've gone through steps over and over in my head as to what actions I would take in various scenarios.

Of coarse, it doesn't help that I'm a germaphobe, my wife is a nurse with crazy stories to tell, I'm a social worker and sometimes have health hazards to deal with, and I watch too many zombie/viral outbreak flicks. :ohnoez:

lol

Haha, I have also ran through some crazy scenarios in my head whether at work or elsewhere. Have the conceal carry handgun to hopefully fight my way back to the better firepower.

I would rather be safe than sorry, if it looks like something viral and people start dropping from some sickness I know if anyone comes at myself and my family and they are visably ill I will be shooting first and asking questions later. :ohnoez:

Check out this indy zombie film. Based in my hometown!

The much anticipated Cebu Zombie Apocalypse movie! A barangay in the boondocks of Cebu face extinction as the epidemic of the Undead reach them!

In the Philippines, we got 7107 islands. So survival should be easy.

Anyone seen Rammbock: Berlin Undead? Pretty good German Zombie film.

Looks interesting. Reminds me of a Quarantine on a bigger scale. Gonna try and find it.

As for TWD...just finished watching it. Kick arse!

And I can't wait for Shane to die.

In the Philippines, we got 7107 islands. So survival should be easy.

Anyone seen Rammbock: Berlin Undead? Pretty good German Zombie film.

Looks interesting. Reminds me of a Quarantine on a bigger scale. Gonna try and find it.

As for TWD...just finished watching it. Kick arse!

And I can't wait for Shane to die.

+1

Check out this indy zombie film. Based in my hometown!

The much anticipated Cebu Zombie Apocalypse movie! A barangay in the boondocks of Cebu face extinction as the epidemic of the Undead reach them!

Momo! :eek:

:roflmao: havent heard that world in a loooooonnnggg time