• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I hope he can as well. I was a little suprised at their choice, I had never heard of this guy up until today.

Morrissey...Don't screw it up!

+1

This guy really looks like a guber :facepalm: [/quote

Nah. This guy looks like he could easily pull off the unhinged psycho bit.

Kinda like Christan Bale in American Psycho sorta way? Maybe, I really hope so!

I hope he can as well. I was a little suprised at their choice, I had never heard of this guy up until today.

+1

This guy really looks like a guber :facepalm: [/quote

Nah. This guy looks like he could easily pull off the unhinged psycho bit.

Kinda like Christan Bale in American Psycho sorta way? Maybe, I really hope so!

Sure. I have never seen him before but I can picture him playing a normal guy turned psycho if he has any acting chops at all. Judging from his bio it sounds like he does.

He looks like a normal kind of guy and that was essentially what the Governor was before the world ended. (Not looks wise, obviously but character wise).

I ,personally, am not sure how the Governor will work out for the TV show. There were many uncomfortable things during that storyline in the books. I don't know if I will dig the show if it heads towards the hopelessness of The Road. That is my fear with the Governor.

lol

The guy's got a longer resume and taken on more roles than a lot of the WD cast.

Whomever is the Vannen Watches webmaster needs to be replaced.

Their website has been off and on since before 12a PST and the watch still hasn't been posted for sale 26 minutes in to it's "release".

(hint...it is there you just need to add some text to the html to pull it up and patience...I ordered 4...fingers crossed...)

The Skybound site put it up at 11:55p and was sold out by 12a.

They were super rare today. Only two available. I snagged #215/250. :headbang:

Jeff any chance you are picking up a bunch of the 94 variants?

http://www.chicagocomicvault.com/2012/02/walking-dead-94-image-expo-exclusive/

I'm not sure how I feel about the variant cover. It's just the limited edition posteror fan club exclusive from a few years back. Just saw the actual cover to regular 94 too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-94-/260962970345?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cc29aeae9

Guess it's better to have a cool "retread" variant than the regular cover which is a little boring IMO especially after three strong covers in a row. (shrug)

lol

The guy's got a longer resume and taken on more roles than a lot of the WD cast.

the picture on IMDB makes him look like a dork. here's a better one

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4110779392/nm0607375

lol

True.

It's all about acting chops. Casting someone that looks right but can't act their way out of a paper bag has ruined more than a few films.

Besides, the Gov. is only 1/2 Spanish in the books and it's amazing what a well placed goatee can do for a guy's look.

lol

True.

It's all about acting chops. Casting someone that looks right but can't act their way out of a paper bag has ruined more than a few films.

Besides, the Gov. is only 1/2 Spanish in the books and it's amazing what a well placed goatee can do for a guy's look.

His ethnicity is irrelevent to the character so I bet they don't even have him be 1/2 anything on the show. I was going to say half crazy but no, he's 100% certified.

Some of these guys in the last two episodes could be from Woodburn?

It really makes you wonder. But if that's the case, I would think Blake has already transformed into the Governor...judging by that groups actions anyhow.

Their website has been off and on since before 12a PST and the watch still hasn't been posted for sale 26 minutes in to it's "release".

(hint...it is there you just need to add some text to the html to pull it up and patience...I ordered 4...fingers crossed...)

Were they still $85 each?

Was there any secondary reselling on watches that had been purchased last night?

Were they still $85 each?

Was there any secondary reselling on watches that had been purchased last night?

Per the sales guy, only two per day.