• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

May I suggest tagging spoilers with either "Current" or "Future"? The spoiler WiseGuyX posted is a spoiler for future episodes it appears. Much different from spoilers where people may have Tivo'd the current episode and haven't watched it yet or aren't caught up in the comics.

I'm pretty peeved having clicked on that. Thanks for the warning.

May I suggest tagging spoilers with either "Current" or "Future"? The spoiler WiseGuyX posted is a spoiler for future episodes it appears. Much different from spoilers where people may have Tivo'd the current episode and haven't watched it yet or aren't caught up in the comics.

I'm pretty peeved having clicked on that. Thanks for the warning.

I don't think there is a reason to have a "current" spoiler for the TV show. If you haven't watched the episode, just don't be clicking on this thread if you don't want to get stuff revealed. Definitely the "future" spoilers though. doh!

Dan

The insufficiently_thoughtful_person who posted the barn pictures didn't even spoiler tag them.

I agree that stuff discussing existing episodes makes no sense to be tagged as a spoiler since this is the official discussion thread. I think most people are in agreement on this since we have discussed this before.

The downside is if you are not aware that is how this thread has been proceeding than you might think a spoiler tag is not future episode related.

I can agree that current episode stuff shouldn't need a spoiler tag. But what if it's something related to the comic, past or current?

No spoliers for comic. Too convoluted. Things from the comic will naturally come up.

When it comes to the "talk" between Rick and Shane, watch the episode again....

Was it actually a talk between the two or was it the talk that Shane is expecting Rick to give him? Was the talk in Shane's head or was it real?

What could back up that theory is the walker in the field...

Heading toward true drop off the walker was on Shane's side of the car and what we would expect as the ride back to the farm the walker was yet on Shane's side again but they were now driving in the opposite direction. Plus, when did e clean the blood and heal the wounds on his face?

It could just be bad editing/continuity....

Thoughts?

And this was actually discussed on another forum I post on, bit no one brought that up here.

I would almost think with next season that they bypass the prison completely and make their way to Woodbury where michonne is already a prisoner of the gov.

When it comes to the "talk" between Rick and Shane, watch the episode again....

Was it actually a talk between the two or was it the talk that Shane is expecting Rick to give him? Was the talk in Shane's head or was it real?

What could back up that theory is the walker in the field...

Heading toward true drop off the walker was on Shane's side of the car and what we would expect as the ride back to the farm the walker was yet on Shane's side again but they were now driving in the opposite direction. Plus, when did e clean the blood and heal the wounds on his face?

It could just be bad editing/continuity....

Thoughts?

And this was actually discussed on another forum I post on, bit no one brought that up here.

I think everything happened and wasn't a dream/imagined by Shane. I just don't see that from this show without making it more obvious. 2c

I would almost think with next season that they bypass the prison completely and make their way to Woodbury where michonne is already a prisoner of the gov.

Since we haven't seen Michonne yet, and the Governor has been cast for season 3 I wouldn't be surprised if Andrea replaces Michonne as the Governor's victim. We've been with Andrea longer so the audience is more invested in her, plus they have faith in the actress to pull it off the difficult scenes coming up. hm

From AMC (granted it was leaked accidentally)

Shane dies this season

Somewhere in this thread I predicted this also in the episode it will happen in.

Good episode so far tonight. Shocked to see Hershel accept Glenn outright like that for his daughter. Also Carl needs to just die. :)

Or Rick needs to whoop that azz :preach:

In case you haven't seen the show yet:

I thought Carl was going to kill Randal in that barn like he did the kid in the comic. lol

Good episode so far tonight. Shocked to see Hershel accept Glenn outright like that for his daughter. Also Carl needs to just die. :)

Or Rick needs to whoop that azz :preach:

In case you haven't seen the show yet:

I thought Carl was going to kill Randal in that barn like he did the kid in the comic. lol

+1