• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Sorry, brother, I don't take pics. :sorry:

I wonder if he's staying here with Norman. hm

You telling us that if the actresses who play Lori and Maggie were running around in the hotel hallways in just their panties you wouldn't be trying to get us some pictures? :insane:

You don't take pictures in general? Just curious.

I don't take pictures at cons. It's just another thing to worry about for me. Even if there are movie stars in them. (shrug) Great WD panel, though. It was freakin' hilarious up in there. Maybe some other boardies took pics. :grin:

You don't take pictures in general? Just curious.

I don't take pictures at cons. It's just another thing to worry about for me. Even if there are movie stars in them. (shrug) Great WD panel, though. It was freakin' hilarious up in there. Maybe some other boardies took pics. :grin:

OIC and agree.

I generally don't bother with cameras at Cons either for the same reason. Now with that said, I'm taking our son to the Dallas Con and hopefully get a picture with him and Stan Lee :wishluck:

Today was a great day my son and I went to the Expo got to finally meet a few boardies and got these pics. The one with Steven didn't turn out so great but my son will always remember his first con experience which is better then any picture. Both seem really down to earth and were easy to talk to. Didn't make it to the panel as I had to make the Todd McFarlane signing so no pics of that.

101_0196.jpg

101_0197.jpg

Er, no one watched the show tonight?

3 for 3 in the second half.

Beginning to think that Laurie Holden is one of the Darabont-ites who threatened to leave the show when he got cut.

Where were Herschel, Dale, Glenn, Carl, Daryl and Sophia's mom? Off fishin'?

What was with the two cops without bites?

Smarter people than me, please comment on the zombie in the field? Does it symbolize man's inhumanity to man? [that's a waaaaayyy inside joke btw]

Er, no one watched the show tonight?

3 for 3 in the second half.

Beginning to think that Laurie Holden is one of the Darabont-ites who threatened to leave the show when he got cut.

Where were Herschel, Dale, Glenn, Carl, Daryl and Sophia's mom? Off fishin'?

What was with the two cops without bites?

Smarter people than me, please comment on the zombie in the field? Does it symbolize man's inhumanity to man? [that's a waaaaayyy inside joke btw]

:banana:

Personally I thought it was the best of the series by none... what a great smack down with you know who vs he who will not be named :baiting:

Edited by WEBHEAD