• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Watching the 2nd season again and I like Daryl even more!!

He transformed from the most disgusting character on the show to the only one who has a modicom of sense at times. He's still in serious need of an SRI or SSRI and therapy, but it's the apocolypse who doesn't need talk therapy.

Boots or Swiper?

I was always kind of perturbed that Boots ran around without pants on and no one seemed to notice but me.

I don't want to know.

Which was more exciting? Michonne or the Prison?

I expected the prison as the break-in to next year. Michonne was an unexpected bonus. The characters lost this episode were throw-away anyway.

Love the new, sharper Rick...will play well as next year progresses.

I don't want to know.

Which was more exciting? Michonne or the Prison?

For me, Michonne

But I liked the that look on Herschel's face during Rick's "Not a democracy" speech. Go check it on the replay if y'all missed it.

Rick owns the Pulp Fiction wallet now.

Mish-own

Kirkman pronounces it that way. But he admitted that someone later corrected him and the real name is pronounced Me-Shawn.

But yeah, Mish-own for the WD universe per Kirkman's way. (thumbs u

Mish-own

Kirkman pronounces it that way. But he admitted that someone later corrected him and the real name is pronounced Me-Shawn.

But yeah, Mish-own for the WD universe per Kirkman's way. (thumbs u

I was just going off of how kirkman pronounced it and how I've taken how to pronounce since she appeared in the book.

So is right now the best time to sell my Walking Dead #19s to maximize profit fully take advantage of my fellow collectors most show my appreciation of the series?

Maybe ... but it's definitely the smartest (most safe) time to sell b/c if the character isn't as popular as she's perceived to be now then the value will cool down (plus everyone with a raw copy is going to send them to CGC tomorrow.

Edited by Nico Esq

Shiat just got real!! I think JJ probably just wet himself. :P

He did indeed...

It was a moment...all I can truly say. I must have hit rewind several times and was about 5 minutes from the end of the show and my phone was blowing up.

Looking forward to Season 3 and the Prison. Well done all the way around...