• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Relax, man. No one's getting bent out of shape over anything. People are just having fun with his looks. I think we're all looking forward to S3.

I should have been more specific. People are getting bent our of shape not here, but a different website I frequent (reddit), people are kicking and screaming, one even went as far as to say hes not gonna watch season 3 if the governor looks like that.. Im like wtf?! Some people are :insane:

So who's hitting the AMC booth at SDCC to get their picture taken with "Michonne" as one of her pets?

So who's hitting the AMC booth at SDCC to get their picture taken with "Michonne" as one of her pets?

sounds like a male version of princess leia enslaved by jabba the hut. no thanks, i like my dignity.

Surprised no one mentioned the Dixon brothers are getting their own game via activision (call of duty).

It'll be a full release on the major platforms next year.

No piecemeal releases like the wd game out now.

Early 2013

daryl dixon better be introduced in the comic books that kirkman keeps teasing us!!!!

Kirkman indicated in the letters section of issue 99 (or maybe 98) that neither Merle or Daryl Dixon would be showing up in the comic in the near future.