• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

dont get me wrong, i like the show, i really do ... but what really is going to happen on the show that will make anyone that is a hardcore book fan go "wow"?

I'm a pretty hardcore fan of the book, but I'm counting the days down to Sunday. Then I get to share it with my family, and we all get to experience it at the same time...the book doesn't do that.

Jim

dont get me wrong, i like the show, i really do ... but what really is going to happen on the show that will make anyone that is a hardcore book fan go "wow"?

Why do you have to go 'wow'? Just enjoy it for being a well written, well directed, well acted TV show. That's got zombies in.

I'm a pretty hardcore fan of the book, but I'm counting the days down to Sunday. Then I get to share it with my family, and we all get to experience it at the same time...the book doesn't do that.

Jim

Same here, it's one of the few shows that me and wife get to enjoy together. :) Can't wait until the season premiere.

I've got to wait the extra week to get to see it. Or maybe not. Either way, can't wait.

AMC will be streaming the episode live via their website on Sunday night. You may have an issue being behind an IP address in England but to get around that just find a free proxy server out of the United States and the website will think you are in the USA and you will be able to stream it live.

Not dragging like the 1st half of season two did?

I've got to wait the extra week to get to see it. Or maybe not. Either way, can't wait.

AMC will be streaming the episode live via their website on Sunday night. You may have an issue being behind an IP address in England but to get around that just find a free proxy server out of the United States and the website will think you are in the USA and you will be able to stream it live.

It turns out it's not actually a week I'd have to wait as it airs over here a week yesterday. I should be able to wait five days to watch it in HD on the 'big' screen, but no doubt I should be able to get to watch it on the TV Monday.

Krighton, crawl out of the cave you've been hiding in and watch season's one and two for cryin out loud your a comic guy!! There's no excuse for not watching the the Walking Dead! You're breaking my heart man.

well....i'm still trying to find time to watch the last season of Battlestar Galactica....never did get around to the X-Files last season....and my daughter says Elementary is a good show, and i'm about 2 seasons behind on Doctor Who.