• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Considering you are from Boston (supposed educated city) why is something so basic and a 1st grader can grasp are you having such problems?

Bare with me here......

Rules of Internet Flaming 101:

1.) When questioning another poster's education, intelligence, or mental capacity it is best to not (especially in the very next sentence) use a comically and blatantly incorrect word to express oneself.

2.) "Bare with me" is an invitation to get naked. Unless that is what you intended to request please refer to Rule #1.

Nothing else to do at 2am. (shrug)

Watching the episode for the 3rd time tonight. 9:00, 10:00 and midnight on AMC, god I love this show but I probably need a life.

Jim

If you would just watch Game of Thrones you would be begging God over and over why this show wasn't created from a comic book that you could get your 9.8 hands on.

Just imagine what if Walking Dead the comic book was as solid after issue 48? Game of Thrones is that good throughout. :baiting:

If I had to pick one show over the other Walking Dead would in fact be dead to me. :ohnoez:

GOT is better than TWD. So what? I can still enjoy TWD.

This is an inside PM discussion between me and CGCworld that I was busting his balls on from before .

Jim hasn't even watched LOTR yet. :ohnoez:

Thanks for the essay that nobody wants to read.

:blahblah:

You clearly have problems and should continue your search looking for a life.

P.s.

I don't watch sports.

Sorry dude I am just saying what everyone else is already thinking when you complained about your whole spoiler situation.

Telling someone to get a life when that same person is being a complete internet dork and crying about they do not have enough self control to stay out of an internet chat board before they watch an episode of Walking Dead is pretty much adding to the comic book stereotype that my friends already assume is how we are my friend. Jesus :eyeroll:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Considering you are from Boston (supposed educated city) why is something so basic and a 1st grader can grasp are you having such problems?

Bare with me here......

1.) When questioning another poster's education, intelligence, or mental capacity it is best to not (especially in the very next sentence) use a comically and blatantly incorrect word to express oneself.

2.) "Bare with me" is an invitation to get naked. Unless that is what you intended to request please refer to Rule #1.

You were looking at that thread where Balls posted pictures of hotties and skanks and assigned various boardies to each one as what he pictured them looking like, weren't you?

Bare with me here......

You were looking at that thread where Balls posted pictures of hotties and skanks and assigned various boardies to each one as what he pictured them looking like, haven't you?

:shy:

P.s.

I don't watch sports.

Sorry dude I am just saying what everyone else is already thinking when you complained about your whole spoiler situation.

Telling someone to get a life when that same person is being a complete internet dork and crying about they do not have enough self control to stay out of an internet chat board before they watch an episode of Walking Dead is pretty much adding to the comic book stereotype that my friends already assume is how we are my friend. Jesus :eyeroll:

Holy run on sentence Batman! doh!

In the words of Buzz Lightyear:

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

Seriously though, you've tilted too far. Time time to pick your self up. (I'm referring to your ego if you didn't catch that).

P.s.

I don't watch sports.

Seriously though, you've tilted too far. Time time to pick your self up. (I'm referring to your ego if you didn't catch that).

Just do yourself a favor please watch each weeks episode of the TWD before you log on here. (thumbs u

Does that make sense?

Sometimes I wonder how some of these threads would fare as reality shows. hm

Better than Comic Book Men that's for sure. ;)

Indeed. It only took about 5 mins of one episode for me to decide that it wasn't for me.

Watching the episode for the 3rd time tonight. 9:00, 10:00 and midnight on AMC, god I love this show but I probably need a life.

Jim

If you would just watch Game of Thrones you would be begging God over and over why this show wasn't created from a comic book that you could get your 9.8 hands on.

Just imagine what if Walking Dead the comic book was as solid after issue 48? Game of Thrones is that good throughout. :baiting:

If I had to pick one show over the other Walking Dead would in fact be dead to me. :ohnoez:

GOT is better than TWD. So what? I can still enjoy TWD.

This is an inside PM discussion between me and CGCworld that I was busting his balls on from before .

Jim hasn't even watched LOTR yet. :ohnoez:

I learned everything I know about LOTR from Clerks 2...there is only one Return and it's of the Jedi not a walking tree. :sumo:

Jim

P.s.

I don't watch sports.

Just do yourself a favor please watch each weeks episode of the TWD before you log on here. (thumbs u

Does that make sense?

The website I was using to watch this weeks episode crapped the bed.

Anyone know any decent places to view?

That was my original post.

I think reasonable people would agree that this is the thread to ask for a link to view the show.

I also think reasonable people would agree that one can still discuss something within a time period of a few days, and still be courteous to others by hiding spoilers.

The original spoiler was deleted. Other posters have, for the last few days, been courteous and hidden spoilers about the new episode, while still discussing the episode.

I am right. You are wrong.

Does that make sense?

RE: The guy watching Michonne. He was obviously told by the Gov. to keep an eye on the outsiders. I hope he wasn't trying to be sneaky about it, because then he's doing a really job of it.

As for the GOV., I don't believe he killed those guys to get their supplies. He killed them so no one would challenge his authority. He doesn't need the outside world, and these guys are a part of that world. He's building his own world, with himself on top. Combine that with his interesting take on aquariums and you've got a whole new kind of evil that almost no one would engage in.

It was a standard dramatic device, to make the evil antagonist friendly, kind, and generous...making him seem seductively admirable, before pulling the rug out from the audience. Well done.

So one thing that confused me:

Why would the Gov rather have the pilot's head in an aquarium rather than in his town as a valued resource for future choppers? Gov could have easily persuaded him into believing that the soldiers were dead by the time they got to them just as he lied to the town. He does have vets in his ranks.

Then again, no use in reasoning. The -script has been written. Just thought it was odd.

and with internet! otherwise it woulda been a little :pullhair:

bunch of people have water halfway up their staircases, lots of people still have no power..

us here though are nice and toasty, though, i did have to reset my router a few times because of power surges...

1st world problems.

:)

RE: The guy watching Michonne. He was obviously told by the Gov. to keep an eye on the outsiders. I hope he wasn't trying to be sneaky about it, because then he's doing a really job of it.

As for the GOV., I don't believe he killed those guys to get their supplies. He killed them so no one would challenge his authority. He doesn't need the outside world, and these guys are a part of that world. He's building his own world, with himself on top. Combine that with his interesting take on aquariums and you've got a whole new kind of evil that almost no one would engage in.

It was a standard dramatic device, to make the evil antagonist friendly, kind, and generous...making him seem seductively admirable, before pulling the rug out from the audience. Well done.

So one thing that confused me:

Why would the Gov rather have the pilot's head in an aquarium rather than in his town as a valued resource for future choppers? Gov could have easily persuaded him into believing that the soldiers were dead by the time they got to them just as he lied to the town. He does have vets in his ranks.

Then again, no use in reasoning. The -script has been written. Just thought it was odd.

My guess it wasn't these guys specifically as it was what they represented, the old world. If the Gov. actually killed him (it's unclear) it was probably because he would insist on trying to contact other members of the military and rejoining them. It just feels like he doesn't want any authority other than his own. That and he's not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy, once that cat is out of the bag it's a free for all.